Our neighbor's ass. That's right, from our apartment, Jeff and I have a perfect view of the penthouse on the building next door. And in that penthouse reside two men, one of whom loves his naked morning time. We've definitely had a few full moons in the last month. And like the mature adults that we are, we always call each other over to the window to stare and giggle for a few minutes before shutting the blinds or looking away.
A woman walking down the street holding her baby in a Baby Bjorn. Breastfeeding. I looked up from my Shake Shack burger a few weeks ago right as she passed by, left boob completely exposed while her child bobbed up and down in the Baby Bjorn, trying to latch on. I had always heard New Yorkers were very efficient, but now I've seen it with my own two eyes.
And finally, this:
A man walking down the street balancing his cat on his head. Just out for a leisurely stroll, nothing to see here. Ahh, only in New York.
I just have to say, I have walked and breastfed a baby in a bjorn, while chasing a three year old. Guilty. The other two things...well...I guess friends wasn't far off with "ugly naked guy"?
ReplyDelete